Lawn fawn Lets polka,in the meadow 4 and 5…

IMG_5622 (Medium)IMG_5623 (Medium)Here today as promised , cards made with the scraps i created when making the previous 3 cards. Paper scraps are Lawn Fawn Lets Polka ..in the meadow. The top card…a hexagon embossing folder ,I ran through the scraps and fussy cut them to fit on to the white embossed base.I also ran around the edges of the hexagons with tea dye distress ink.The flower is prima,and some twine and organza ribbon  to finish.The second card has a swiss dots embossed white cardstock panel and lots and lots of banners fussy cut to different widths and lengths.Today I am spending the afternoon photoing some recent makes, and maybe time to do some creating later! til tomorrow….

Lawn fawn .let’s polka! 3….

IMG_5609 (Medium)This is the third card i made with Lawn fawn let’s polka in the meadow 6″ pad.The dies I used were Stampin Up Dress up, and a kaisercraft flourish circle die. The scalloped stitch die was My Favourite Things.Some punched leaves, kaisercraft flower and bling to add the finishing touches. I could have used the whole pad designing my dresses, but tomorrow I will show you what i did with the scraps I created! i am up very early for a saturday,I have done all my housework, pot of vegetable soup on the stove and now I am off to the craft room to come up with some designs using a new stamp set to inspire a group of ladies who fell in love with the stamps but have run out of ideas on what to do with them! Til tomorrow….

Lawn Fawn ..lets polka..in the meadow…

IMG_5606 (Medium)IMG_5607 (Medium)Recently I picked up a 6″ paper pad,with no extra bits and pieces, because I loved the colours and design of the papers called lawn Fawn Lets Polka ( in the Meadow). the challenge for me was to come up with ideas with out relying on matching embellishments.The first card I made was the top pink card. I did some die cutting with a stampin up die set called dress ups, and added a flower and punched leaves, some washi tape I found in my stash which matched the papers, and of course a ribbon bow and bling. For the second card I got  a little more creative, and after die cutting the dress used a heart punch upside down to cut the dress so that it turned into a jacket. I die cut the dress again from black cardstock and stuck the jacket on top,A doily, extra layering, flower and punched leaves and bling and this one ( my favourite) was finished. Day off today, but busy doing household things, looking forward to the weekend so that i can get into the craft room! Til tomorrow….