The shop I teach lessons at runs a challenge every month, and this monthe challenge was ” words”. we were given a sheet of this kaisercraft paper and sent off to create working with the theme words. I came up with two cards, this is the first.Along with the paper ( I can’t remember which collection this one came from – will have to research that) I used all stampin up products – cardstock, seam binding, ruffled ribbon and sentiment stamp.I finished off with a couple of kaisercraft pearls. I was hoping I would be showing my xmas card creations using up my scraps, but due to technical difficulties of the computer sort, Nathan has been busy trying to fix my computer for most of today, so no time left to get the camera out. He seems to have succeeded, and I am grateful cos the alternative was going to have to be spend money on a new one!Til tomorrow….