Here are the last two cards I made with kaisercraft betsy’s couture. I hope you have enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them! The top card follows the same sketch as previous cards, but with the bottom card I wanted to try a little experiment using texture paste – I wanted to see if it made the card too heavy. I used a light texture paste, and I had no problems with the card standing so will be using this technique more often !After applying the paste through a stencil and letting it dry i wiped over the paste with Antique linen distress ink pad, added some die cuts, ribbon , lace, and flowers.for now its off to work i go, til tomorrow….
2 thoughts on “kaisercraft Betsys Couture 9 and 10…the last…”