Today I thought I would show a card I made for our card club challenge. The challenge was to use a whole sheet of kaisercraft velvet crush patterned paper and a length of ribbon on one card. This was a huge challenge for me as my goal is usually to get as much out of one sheet of paper as I can!My bow on the front has become a little loose – something I didnt notice when we took the photo, but ignoring that…on the front I used the ribbon, and a prima button and pearl swirl. I die cut an oval out of the front of the card and sandwiched a length of ribbon between the paper and cardstock, then fussy cut the frames and stuck them on the ribbon, after stamping my greetings. Inside, I also decorated the blank cardstock, and fussy cut the rest of the paper and stuck it on top, and Die cut a butterfly and added rhinestones.One sheet of paper successfully used! Til tomorrow….