Here are two of the cards ladies made last month in my class. I will show the third one tomorrow.The top card uses a Kaszazz lighthouse stamp which we lightly sponged ink around rather than colouring, and matted a couple of times onto stampin up cardstock. The seagulls are a Kaisercraft die which we also lightly inked so that they were distinct from the background. The lower card is a favourite of mine – we used the dies and stamps from stampin up botanical blooms sets. the best way I find to use these dies is to just die cut a big pile of different sizes from all your scraps then spend a lovely afternoon putting them all together on cards!. the background embossing is a kaisercraft rose embossing folder.Just a note – I only used the matching stamps from this set to stamp the veins on the leaves). Today was meant to be a village lesson, but with no voice it just wouldn’t work, and I really don’t want my ladies to catch this one. Til tomorrow…..