My sister gave me a stamp set by Stampin Up before Christmas and I finally found the time to ink it up, with Archival ink stamped onto watercolour paper, and colour with my zig watercolour brushes in a few different colourways. Once I had experimented with colour all that was left to do was to turn my images into cards. I just used bits and pieces of odds and ends to make these three cards. I have been missing for a few days because I am trying to get ahead in my lesson planning as I lose a little bit of time when I go on my cruise next month. So looking forward to meeting new ladies ( and some gents) in my cruise classes!A day off today, so all the craft gear is out and I am off to do some more crafting! Til tomorrow….